Here are some day to day things to do that will keep you feeling alive:
1. Choose to be happy. Like I said, no matter what life throws at you.
2. Indulge in a hobby. If you don't have one, find one.
3. Treat your body great. After all, you have to live in it. Eat well, work out, practice positive therapeutic exercises.
4. Travel. Pack your bags. Book the flight & JUST GO! Don't make excuses.
5. Read. Whatever you prefer; comics, drama, sci-fi, magazines. Find a good read that interests you and zone out. It's great exercise for your brain and you get to block out all the noise of your daily life for a bit.
6. Nature. Indulge in it. Really appreciate it all. The way the clouds move, the way the tree branches sway in the wind, the way the water ripples and splashes or the way the sand sinks beneath your feet. Sometimes, we forget how beautiful the natural world is.
7. Music. Whatever your taste is, make a playlist that you genuinely love and listen to it all the time.
8. Chase your dreams. Don't let anyone make you feel like you cannot achieve them. No dream is ever too big, if it can be thought of, it can be done. The key is to never give up. No matter how long it takes, if you keep going you'll get there eventually.
9. Vibes. They are SO important. Everything in this world is made up of energy. Get familiar with yours. Recognize other people's vibes. & Choose to only keep positive vibes around you. Don't let people drain your energy.
10. Be Present. Be active and aware in this moment. Don't dwell on the past & don't anticipate the future.
Most importantly, if these things don't work out remember to not let it bother you. The true test of how bad you want to be happy is how you choose to deal with negative situations. In the end, if you remain happy, YOU WIN. So the real question is, do you want to be happy regardless of what happens?
Photographed by RAPHAEL "GDWRKZ" PERALTA
Photos retouched by me.
Thanks for reading!
"Like" us on Facebook
Follow on Instagram